eCOMM Merchant Solutions is a one stop payment gateway and acquirer for merchants who want Point of Sale, e-commerce and MOTO capability for Visa & Mastercard. Due to our continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join our team at our offices in Navan, Co. Meath. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and senior management to ensure that all regulatory compliance requirements are accounted for in the development of payments products throughout Europe
- Oversee all regulatory reporting requirements to the relevant authorities
- Preparation of management information for presentation to the Risk Committee/Board of Directors
- Conduct a range of internal compliance monitoring reviews
- Assist leadership to design, develop and oversee procedural controls to monitor compliance risks, including progress tracking for verifying successful completion of remediation activities
- Provide advice and guidance to the business to ensure continued compliance in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Provide the Senior Risk & Compliance Manager with regular updates on the state of compliance
- Collaborate with departments to ensure ownership and remediation of regulatory requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all related compliance issues
- Manage strong and open relationships with our relationship managers in the card schemes
- Proactively identify potential risks in any process and devise a procedure to eliminate effectively
- Identify and implement procedures that will result in process efficiency and potential cost savings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of PSD2 and the 4th & 5th AML regulations
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting
- Experience with Licencing and advantage
- Strong knowledge of GDPR
- Payments experience an advantage
- Knowledge of card schemes (Visa & Mastercard) an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards PCI DSS
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Must be a team-oriented individual with willingness to work with all levels of staff & customers, with a positive attitude and willingness to assist in training and development of new members of the compliance team
- Third level qualification in compliance, business, Law, finance or related field is desirable but not essential
Head of IT – FinTech
We are a rapidly growing, innovative Irish FinTech with offices in Navan and Malta. We now seek to appoint a dynamic, results driven, innovative Head of IT. The Head of IT will support current and future expansion of our operations in Ireland and abroad. This is an outstanding career opportunity.
As a key member of the executive leadership team, you will:
- Own and drive the technology and product roadmap, creating a clear vision, robust infrastructure and disciplined process methodology in the delivery of technology services to clients
- Lead and develop the technology team which includes Quality Assurance, Business Analysis (Information Security) and Development teams
- Create structured delivery processes across development, QA, support and infrastructure and formalise the project management methodology
- Oversee and effectively manage the project and product roadmap strategy, ensuring complete oversight and prioritisation of projects and delivery milestones
- Drive the effective management of information security and data within the organisation to ensure full PCI compliance and effective risk management of the organisations platforms and software
- Deliver weekly status updates and reports on software development deliverables and projects to key internal stakeholders including the CEO, ensuring full transparency on the management and delivery of timelines and commitments
- Drive a disciplined and structured project delivery environment
Key requirements for success in this role include:
- Excellent technical capability with 8-10 years' experience in a leadership role ideally with a strong information security and infrastructure background with a track record of success
- Experience in leading infrastructure and information security or development environments and teams
- Proven capability in driving project management discipline and formalised methodology in organisations
- Experience building teams from ideally a start-up environment through to a solid team of 40+
- Extensive experience in client facing roles with customers in an advisory and influential capacity
- Excellent and proven interpersonal and communication skills at all levels from people management and employee development
- Outstanding client facing customer engagement and internal upward management including CXO stakeholder management
- Ideally worked in FinTech software/technology companies where they have scaled processes and services
- Card acquiring experience desirable but not essential
Ideally a BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
This is a key opportunity to help drive the organisation to greater success. In return a highly competitive salary package is on offer.
Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a number of Software Developers to join our team in Navan, Co Meath.
Some of the technologies we work with includes (but not limited to) C#, ASP.net using MVC pattern, SOAP/REST based services, MySQL, RabbitMQ.
We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a cutting-edge payment processing platform
- Produce clean and maintainable code using C#, ASP.Net
- Application design from concept right through development and implementation
- Help others around you to grow as developers and be successful
- Ensure the code you’ve written functions as designed, by creating unit and integration tests as well as working with our QA department
- Create documentation in Confluence and other wiki pages
Your Preferred Profile:
- BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised third level institution
- Comfortable working with SQL Server including database design, Stored Procedures and complex SQL Syntax
- 3+ years of practical experience working with ASP.Net, C#, Web API/Web Services and MVC
- Full stack or backend engineering experience, with strong system fundamentals
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience with financial, accounting or payments systems
- Experience with Web Services and RESTful architecture
- Experience architecting professional grade software using C#
- Experience configuring and working with IIS and Windows Server.
- 2/3+ years Industry experience in payment processing preferably in Issuing processing
- A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively
- Great interpersonal skills, we’re a team that gets on and likes to help each other out
- Have experience working against PCI-DSS requirement
- Experience with Message Queues would be beneficial
- Experience with any Source control tools (Git or Bitbucket experience preferred) would be beneficial.