Technical Test Analyst
eCOMM Merchant Solutions (EMS) is a one stop acquiring processor who facilitates Visa and Mastercard acceptance of online and retail payments for merchants. Due to continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting for a Technical Test Analyst to join our team at our offices in Navan, Co Meath.
EMS is looking for a dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic person to join our testing team in Navan. The ideal candidate will be a dependable team-player who will drive and enhance the testing process for our web and back-end applications.
- Management of the end to end QA function, overseeing the QA processes across Web, APIs and Backend applications.
- Managing and mentoring test resources working on different projects in parallel.
- Reviewing requirements, providing test estimates and scheduling testing activities.
- Allocate and manage work for the QA team.
- Creating documentation for test plans, test cases.
- The successful candidate will own the test documentation and be expected to continually refine and improve it to make it as efficient as possible.
- This role may involve hands on testing of functionality, which is delivered through a combination of applications and services.
- Contributing to all aspects of the QA process for new and existing functionality, through a mix of automated and manual testing.
- Support the development team in identifying and documenting issues, as well as to identify test requirements.
- Schedule and approve release to different test environments throughout the development cycle.
- Provide clear results and metrics to stakeholders and management.
- Manage the Test and Staging environments and associated Test Data.
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and provide estimates for tasks.
- Conducting performance reviews.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A relevant Third level degree in IT or equivalent Testing Qualification (ISEB, ISQTB)
- Proven professional experience as a tester
- Technically proficient, familiar with the major development platforms and languages (C#, Java etc.) and SOAP and RESTful webservices. Strong SQL knowledge. Mongo DB knowledge is also beneficial.
- Experience with Automation and BDD Test Tools such as Selenium WebDriver and Specflow.
- Good knowledge of DevOps and Software release processes
- Beneficial if there is understanding of financial services, banking or payment transactions processing
- A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively.
- Experience with Jira would be beneficial.
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working within PCI-DSS requirements would be beneficial.
The Financial Controller is responsible for the management of the finance team and reporting directly to the CFO.
Due to the size of the organisation, the multiple touch points within this role and the scale of responsibilities, the successful candidate must be highly skilled at multi-tasking, flexible, adaptable and have a 'can-do' and 'will-do' mentality. This role requires a high level of initiative and organization to function at expected levels of performance and to deliver set goals.
Duties will include:
- Ownership of the month end close for Irish and UK entity and production of management reporting pack.
- Ownership to produce Statutory Accounts for UK and Irish entity
- Ownership and responsibility for developing the companies operating budgets and delivery of cost effectiveness initiatives.
- Driving profitability through constant cost review together with implementation of new revenue streams.
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly actual results within defined timelines.
- Management of VAT reporting for both entities.
- Responsibility for the provision of accurate and timely accounting/reporting and planning information, ensuring adherence to accounting standards.
- Reviewing, analysing actual to date results with detailed explanation of variances.
- Creation of reporting packages for monthly reviews, ad-hoc management reports & analyses.
- Strong ownership of all aspects of the financials associated with Technology, working with key stakeholders and project teams.
- Participate in the annual budget process, understand and take responsibility for cost-effective expense control.
- Develop and Implement policies and procedures to support the ongoing business.
- Manage relationships with the senior managers associated with these technology programs; build and sustain strong relationships with these managers, as well as those on the business side.
- Staff management and performance management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Recognised Accounting Qualification with 5+ years PQE
- Production of management and statutory accounts essential
- Strong staff management experience
- Card Payment Industry experience a distinct advantage
- Advanced excel modelling skills a distinct advantage
- Project oriented with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of management, clients and support groups
- Excellent computer and analytical skills – Experience using Sage and Sun Accounting Systems essential
- Strong e-Money experience a distinct advantage
- Experience of working in a Start-up / rapidly growing entity
eCOMM Merchant Solutions is a one stop payment gateway and acquirer for merchants who want Point of Sale, e-Commerce and MOTO capability for Visa & Mastercard. Due to our continued commercial growth and success, we are currently recruiting for a Fraud Manager to join our team at our offices in Navan, Co Meath.
The Fraud Manager will lead a growing team of specialists to monitor transactions and merchant accounts for suspicious/fraudulent behaviour or transactions that may violate card scheme compliance and the terms & conditions of the merchant agreement.
- Leading the fraud team that monitor Point of Sale, Card not Present and MOTO transactions
- Reviewing and QA of the teams investigated fraud queues
- Conducting merchant monitoring to minimise fraud and to ensure all our merchants are adhering to card scheme rules
- Analysing fraud rule performance and false positives and making rule adjustments based on reporting data
- Providing advice to merchants experiencing high fraud levels
- Participating in transaction monitoring and making decisions on what actions to take when suspicious/fraudulent behaviour is detected
- Conducting card scheme reporting
- Proficient in using Visa and Mastercard systems
- Managing risk through KPI's and fraud & chargeback ratios
- End of week/month reporting to senior management
Qualifications and Requirements::
- Previous experience in the payments industry desirable
- Good knowledge of GDPR, PSD and AML regulations
- Good knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards PCI DSS
- Strong knowledge of card scheme compliance
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Must be a team-oriented individual with willingness to work with all levels of staff & customers
- A positive attitude and willingness to assist in training and development of new team members
- A leader in building relationships, influencing stakeholders and sharing best practices with other internal teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Third level qualification in business, finance or a related field is desirable but not essential.
Head of IT – FinTech
We are a rapidly growing, innovative Irish FinTech with offices in Navan and Malta. We now seek to appoint a dynamic, results driven, innovative Head of IT. The Head of IT will support current and future expansion of our operations in Ireland and abroad. This is an outstanding career opportunity.
As a key member of the executive leadership team, you will:
- Own and drive the technology and product roadmap, creating a clear vision, robust infrastructure and disciplined process methodology in the delivery of technology services to clients
- Lead and develop the technology team which includes Quality Assurance, Business Analysis (Information Security) and Development teams
- Create structured delivery processes across development, QA, support and infrastructure and formalise the project management methodology
- Oversee and effectively manage the project and product roadmap strategy, ensuring complete oversight and prioritisation of projects and delivery milestones
- Drive the effective management of information security and data within the organisation to ensure full PCI compliance and effective risk management of the organisations platforms and software
- Deliver weekly status updates and reports on software development deliverables and projects to key internal stakeholders including the CEO, ensuring full transparency on the management and delivery of timelines and commitments
- Drive a disciplined and structured project delivery environment
Key requirements for success in this role include:
- Excellent technical capability with 8-10 years' experience in a leadership role ideally with a strong information security and infrastructure background with a track record of success
- Experience in leading infrastructure and information security or development environments and teams
- Proven capability in driving project management discipline and formalised methodology in organisations
- Experience building teams from ideally a start-up environment through to a solid team of 40+
- Extensive experience in client facing roles with customers in an advisory and influential capacity
- Excellent and proven interpersonal and communication skills at all levels from people management and employee development
- Outstanding client facing customer engagement and internal upward management including CXO stakeholder management
- Ideally worked in FinTech software/technology companies where they have scaled processes and services
- Card acquiring experience desirable but not essential
Ideally a BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
This is a key opportunity to help drive the organisation to greater success. In return a highly competitive salary package is on offer.
Due to continued commercial growth, we are recruiting for a number of Software Developers to join our team in Navan, Co Meath.
Some of the technologies we work with includes (but not limited to) C#, ASP.net using MVC pattern, SOAP/REST based services, MySQL, RabbitMQ.
We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a cutting-edge payment processing platform
- Produce clean and maintainable code using C#, ASP.Net
- Application design from concept right through development and implementation
- Help others around you to grow as developers and be successful
- Ensure the code you’ve written functions as designed, by creating unit and integration tests as well as working with our QA department
- Create documentation in Confluence and other wiki pages
Your Preferred Profile:
- BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised third level institution
- Comfortable working with SQL Server including database design, Stored Procedures and complex SQL Syntax
- 3+ years of practical experience working with ASP.Net, C#, Web API/Web Services and MVC
- Full stack or backend engineering experience, with strong system fundamentals
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience with financial, accounting or payments systems
- Experience with Web Services and RESTful architecture
- Experience architecting professional grade software using C#
- Experience configuring and working with IIS and Windows Server.
- 2/3+ years Industry experience in payment processing preferably in Issuing processing
- A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively
- Great interpersonal skills, we’re a team that gets on and likes to help each other out
- Have experience working against PCI-DSS requirement
- Experience with Message Queues would be beneficial
- Experience with any Source control tools (Git or Bitbucket experience preferred) would be beneficial.